Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dilemma, dilemma

So much to think about all the time, no wonder we get white hair - i was gonna say gray but that's not accurate since gray is just the combination of white and black hair (as Polgara says). My most common dilemmas: what to eat, what to wear, where to go, what to do. It's enough to drive you mad (or to drink :P)!
Dilemma for today: to rent or buy but i have since come to the conclusion. I like my freedom too much to be tied down to anything (especially to banks - interest rates and mortgages, shudder!)

Opportunity cost of owning a place, less holidays, watching your budget, worrying about management fees, refurbishments - ugh no thanks.

The only problem is I make a decision and then have second thoughts - it's such a vicious cycle. My problems would be solved if i just won a jackpot :P arghhhhhhh

alrighty then, onto my next dilemma - what to wear to work tomorrow...

better go to sleep otherwise my first dilemma tomorrow morning is whether to get out of bed or not

No comments: